LOCATION: CAMELOT THEATRES
2300 E Baristo Rd, Palm Springs, CA 92262
March 10 (4pm-7pm): Opening Night MEET THE ARTISTS Reception.
SNEAK PEEK & FIRST DIBS for ART COLLECTORS *ticketed event
March 11 & 12 (9am-3pm): Open to the Public *free admission
APPLICATION FEE $50 NON-REFUNDABLE
Early Bird SPECIAL Deadline: December 10, 2022
*application fee gets deducted from stand price.
DEADLINE: JANUARY 5, 2023 MIDNIGHT
NOTIFICATION: JANUARY 8, 2023
*Jurors to be announced
RULES AND REGULATIONS: For Ages 19 and up.
• FEE: THREE DAYS. March 10-12, 2023. Artist keeps 100% of their sales. Allotted space is 10'x12'-$375/ 20'x12'-$700/ 30'x12'-$975.
o Paid by January 15, 2023, or you will lose your space.
o Credit Card (fees apply), Venmo (fees apply), PayPal (fees apply) , Personal Check, Cashier's Check.
• INSURANCE: All Vendors must submit a comprehensive liability insurance policy, insuring the applicant against liability for damage to persons or property, within limits of not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence (bodily injury/property damage) and $2,000,000 aggregate, which policy shall name karyn mannix contemporary, Palm Springs Cultural Center, Camelot Theaters and College of the Desert as additional insured. Homeowner’s insurance will not be accepted. Vendors can purchase insurance directly from ACT Insurance www.actinsurance.com.
• SELLERS PERMIT: Vendors must have a sellers permit from the CA State Board of Equalization. It is a CA law requirement that you post your permit in your selling space in a place visible to the public. Information: 1-800-400-7115 or www.cdtfa.ca.gov/taxes-and-fees/faqseller.htm
• Artist is responsible for tent and display. Tent(s) will need to be weighted. We are on blacktop.
• All artworks must be work of the displaying artist. All forms of art welcome. *Artist Representative may be on site. No galleries.
• A person must be present all times, ALL days of the event.
• No breaking down before allotted time. Which is Sunday, 3pm. No Vendor may leave the Marketplace prior to closing.
• The event director reserves the right to remove any questionable, offensive, or inappropriate work.
• No vehicles are allowed on the show grounds during show hours. *Drive up for loading and unloading is available.
• Stand areas must always look professional and tidy.
• Artists must keep their artwork/storage within allotted space.
• You are responsible for your trash removal from premises. NOTHING IS TO BE LEFT BEHIND.
• SECURITY: You are responsible for securing your work overnight, either in your tent or remove it. Overnight security will be on premises. karyn mannix contemporary, Camelot Theatres or the Palm Springs Cultural Center WILL NOT be held responsible for damage or theft. *Waiver to sign
• Smoking outside of secured area.
• Parking in allotted areas
• INSTALLATION: Vendors and workers must arrive for booth set up no earlier than Friday, March 10, 11am no later than 5pm and must be fully installed by 7pm. Saturday & Sunday (March 11& 12) Vendors can arrive no earlier than 5am, no later than 730am. Market opens at 9am on both mornings and closes at 3pm. *Arriving after allotted time will disqualify you from the Marketplace.
• STORAGE: You will be responsible for overnight storage. Either remove (suggested) or lock in your tent. Overnight security will be on premises. karyn mannix contemporary, Camelot Theatres or the Palm Springs Cultural Center are not responsible for theft. Stands/Tents may remain erect overnight.
• REFUND & Bad Weather Policy: 50% refund if notified by January 30, 2023. NO REFUND thereafter. No exceptions.
• This is an outdoor event. There are no refunds issued for rain or any inclement weather, including hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, hurricanes, wind storm, sand storm, and excessive heat.
• Your participation in this event is considered 100% acceptance with all rules and reminders.